How to SSH into KULeuven computer labs
SSH’ing into the computers at KULeuven can be a real pain in the ass due to bad documentation. Here is a quick guide (for Linux or OS X).
- Request your keys (this can take up to 24 hours) at https://www2.cs.kuleuven.be/restricted/computerklas/
- Download them and put them in your ~/.ssh folder.
- Open a terminal in this folder and execute the following commands:
chmod 700 *
4. You can now SSH into the main server with (XXXXXX representing your student r-number)
5. From here you will have to SSH into a specific computer, like so:
Keep in mind lier is just an example, you can choose any valid computer name.
Credits to Mathias Dekempeneer.