Create Mobile-friendly website with CSS3 Media Queries
The latest technologies are implemented to load web pages on different sophisticated gadgets like laptops, mobiles, tablets, or personal computers. Whatever the website is having the programming code; the pages should be downloaded and executed in the same way through all the devices. Responsive web designing techniques allows using a modular approach of programming techniques with advanced programming languages and applications. This technology facilitates the end user with uncomplicated and similar view for a website on multiple devices.
Among all the techniques used in responsive web designing, CSS3 has a particular significance to write the code that insists the programmer developing an interactive website. CSS3 provides facilities to create dynamic and fluid executable code that allow customizing layouts. The web page is displayed according to the selected code depending on the limited screen on a mobile device, or larger screen on a computer monitor.
CSS3 Media Queries in Responsive Web design are adaptable to decide the website what part of the code in the program has to be displayed.
- Different CSS styles are applied to the time of web page execution using media queries. The styles are those selected are suitable to the characteristics of the device. Media queries render the display content according to the device type, height, width, resolution, and its orientation.
- Breaking of the information, an unordered display is avoided using different style sheets. It also manages the layout of the display without breaking its contents. A unique demonstration of the web page is maintained through this technique.
- Media and import attributes in a CSS3 style sheet embed the queries and filters the code resulting the target code at the user’s display.
- According to the size of the screen of the user’s device, the web page follows the code in the main program. The viewport specification based execution is made by media queries depending on the target device characteristics.
- CSS3 styles include selectors written for multiple pointer types and hover behaviors that implicate multimedia features on the display device. Relative code is appended to manage the web page to be displayed in a relevant manner.
- Setting up the fixed width layouts emerges complex accessible to the user because it is displayed in the unwanted manner. If the components of the page are too big to be displayed on the viewport, a user has to be moved over the whole area to view entire portion. It is not supported to view the page in a perfect manner. Using CSS3 Media Queries in Responsive Web design facilitates the programmer and end-user to adapt the relevant code with transparency.
- Relative units of measurements are taken by the selectors of display device, to implement different layouts that are probable to the viewport. The layout fits to the screen whatever the electronic device is used for downloading.
- Irrelevant to different web browsers, the web content is rendered to the display screen and manages the layout to display conveniently. End-user can feel comfortable in browsing the page with relevantly managed coding procedures.
- Modular approach using different styles with adaptive programming techniques is used with media queries used to develop a responsive website.
Concept of responsive web design was incorporated with implementing CSS3 media queries at the time of website development. It is necessary for allowing different displays use the adaptable code, facilitating the end user with complimentary execution. Finding the convenient way at the target display is the main theme of responsive web designing using media queries.