How to book UBER ride without Mobile App Submit Request
m.uber.com Book your Uber ride on your laptop or desktop or even mobile using this mobile site. This uber post explains the use if mobile ride booking website. There are plenty of reason why should be ready with mobile site. Before using it you need to activate it by sending a mail to support.
Mobile site can be used in both mobile and laptop/desktop.
Situation , you may need a mobile site to book a ride.. 1. Uber India mobile app is not opening or crashing, it may happen due to app update, mobile software update etc. 2. You mobile is not receiving signal, you are in a building. 3. Your battery is almost dead. 4. You don’t have 3G pack in your mobile or its lapsed for the month. There are more reason, please suggest if you are using it for any other reason. If you are curious to use UBER without mobile app , you can head over to its mobile site and follow the steps to use it.
If you are new to Uber, you may be struggling to book your first ride and use your free ride. Read here: 7 Steps How to Book your Uber Can and Use Free Ride
Steps to access uber mobile site
- Switch on location service
- Open http://m.uber.com in browser either in mobile or laptop.
- Enter login details.(Allow location service in laptop browser.)
- If access is denied send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are in hyderabad.
- Similar mail id for other cities in India or contact them on twitter, every city has their own account. Click here for twitter account list
- If automatic location detection doesn’t work enter your location in search box move your pointer on map by dragging map.
- Request a ride. Happy Ride
Submit Request for Access
Submit Request for Access URL: Submit Request for Access Sign up with uber on your desktop or mobile browser with paytm. Register your Uber India account here and get first ride for free This really helps when you don’t have 3G plan in your mobile or in office and mobile network is weak. Now a days airtel users are suffering from weak network or network outage in certain areas. Queries to reach here or This post is the answer to all of your queries related to booking ride on laptop, desktop, computer simply without using mobile phone or mobile app.
- can i book uber from my computer
- can i use uber from my computer
- can you use uber on a computer
- can i order uber from my computer
- calling uber from computer
- can i request uber from my computer
- how to request uber from computer
- how to order uber from computer
- can i call uber from my computer
- call an uber from computer
- can i call an uber from my computer
- can i request an uber from my computer
- can you request an uber from your computer
- can you order uber on computer
- how to call uber from computer
- can you use uber from a computer
- order an uber from computer
- how to use uber on computer
- uber app for computer
- can you call an uber from your computer
- can you use uber on computer
- request an uber from computer
- request uber on computer
- can you order an uber from a computer
- can i book uber cab from laptop
- request uber on laptop
- uber app for laptop
- can i use uber on my laptop
- can i book uber from laptop
- can i use uber from my laptop
Mail from CEO Office of Airtel India(Jul 17, 2015) Dear Customer, In the last few weeks, you may have noticed some discussion on ‘call drops’. This is something that all operators are dealing with. At Airtel, providing a seamless and high quality network experience is the most important priority for us as a company. In fact, we take great pride in the quality of our network across the country. We are widely known as the brand with the best network. It therefore pains us every time you have a problem. There are two key components to giving you a superior network experience — spectrum and sites. We have invested heavily behind spectrum. In the last two years, we have invested over 50,000 crores on spectrum to ensure you enjoy a great network experience. We will continue to augment any additional spectrum needs as and when an auction takes place. At the same time we are also committed to making requisite investments in additional sites to leverage this spectrum. But we have to physically install these sites. While we already make every possible effort to make this happen, placing sites has become a serious problem in most cities due to misplaced fears of the impact of sites and air waves. In fact as you read this, some of our sites are getting shut down across India. This inconveniences thousands of customers who are not clear why they experience a call drop. The fact is that India operates under the strictest norms for mobile towers. Our emission standards are one tenth that of global averages — and much more stringent than even Europe! And finally, there are a number of elegant solutions for sites today that are power efficient and that can be installed on a roof. Without these sites we cannot provide you the experience we desperately want you to have. You are the reason we exist and with your understanding and support we can serve you better. So, I want to take this opportunity to ask for your help. If you face significant call drops in your locality, can you help us find a location for a mobile site in the vicinity? All you need to do, is to click on the link below and identify the location on the map where you have a lead for us. Help us help you at www.airtel.in/h With your support, we promise to evaluate and augment network in your vicinity. Best Regards Note: If you find such a good place for sites, let know airtel, they will pay for sites. It will be an extra income for your society, house.
Originally published at www.uberpromo.in.