Ourluckysites.com is a browser hijacker that is part of a large group of adware family. This browser hijacker is bundled with suspicious free software that you may obtain from internet, especially when visiting questionable download sites. Ourluckysites.com is classed as browser hijacker or homepage redirect adware. This malicious and intrusive extension can bring harm onto computer and targeted browser application. After it sneaks into the PC via deception method, it will start to mess up with internet programs. Ourluckysites.com was made to invade your browser’s homepage, new tab, and search engine settings. Once Ourluckysites.com and associated adware is installed on the PC, it directly set the homepage and search engine to said web address.
The homepage itself is not considered harmful, particularly if it is utilizing known search provider. Keep in mind that Ourluckysites.com is one type of adware that causes other malware to enter the computer. Therefore, you should not ignore its presence. The sooner you takeout this adware, the less damage it can cause. However, if ever it is resolving to unknown search engine other than Google, Bing, or Yahoo, there is a possibility that it can cause some harm on the computer. Redirecting to dubious search portal also endangers your online privacy. In addition, Ourluckysites.com may also steal sensitive data from computer. This adware records visited websites, search inquiries, and other relevant information, which it can use to intensify displaying of advertisements on your browser program.
Although, some valid programs also changes homepage and search settings on the computer, it is mostly with mandate of the computer user. In the case of Ourluckysites.com, it alters these vital settings on the browser without seeking for user’s approval. It is too risky to have Ourluckysites.com on the computer. Troubles it can bring on the system and internet browser applications are countless. There is a high possibility that Ourluckysites.com will completely alter settings of browser, leaving its own dubious search engine and homepage as the new default. Users authority is often not seek when pulling off this vicious step. With this unwanted interference, some people regard Ourluckysites.com as some kind of computer virus. Modifications are done abruptly during the initialization of the adware or downloaded freeware. Sadly, some free software does not disclose these proceedings. Due to these intrusive changes, most people suppose it as some kind of virus infection.
How to remove Ourluckysites.com virus from Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu at the top right corner.
- Select Tools and click on Extensions.
- Locate Ourluckysites.com browser extension, select it and move to trash
Computer users who continue to have problems with Ourluckysites.com ads removal can reset their Chrome settings by following the below steps:
- Click on Chrome’s main menu button and select the option labelled Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down and click on Reset browser settings button.
- To finalize the restoration process, click on the Reset button.
How to remove Ourluckysites.com virus from Mozilla Firefox
- Click the Firefox menu icon that you can find at the top right corner of the main window.
- Look for Add-ons. And then click on Extensions.
- In the opened window you will see all installed suspicious browser extension on your computer. Locate Ourluckysites.com and remove it
Computer users who continue to have problems with Ourluckysites.com ads removal can reset their Firefox settings by following the below steps:
- Click the Firefox menu button and then click on the Help button.
- From the Help menu, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- In the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page click Refresh Firefox button.
- A confirmation dialog should now be displayed, to continue click on the Refresh Firefox button.
How to remove Ourluckysites.com virus from Internet Explorer
- Click the gear icon that you can locate at the top right corner of Internet Explorer.
- Select Manage Add-ons.
- Select all recently-installed suspicious browser extensions and click Remove.
Computer users who continue to have problems with Ourluckysites.com ads removal can reset their Internet Explorer settings by following the below steps:
- Click on Internet Explorer’s gear in the upper right part, and then click on Internet Options.
- From Internet Options click on the Advanced tab and then click on the Reset button.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, select the Delete personal settings check box and then click on Reset button
- Once completed, click on the Close button in the confirmation dialogue box and then you can open Internet Explorer again.
How to remove Ourluckysites.com virus from Microsoft Edge
Computer users who continue to have problems with Ourluckysites.com ads removal can reset their Microsoft Edge settings by following the below steps:
- Click Microsoft Edge’s More actions icon (three dots) and then click on the Settings button.
- Under the section labelled Open With, select the option Start page.
Remove Ourluckysites.com from computer
Browser hijackers and other adware like Ourluckysites.com have the tendency to install some parts of it as regular programs. These parts of browser hijackers or adware can be uninstalled from Control Panel. To remove Ourluckysites.com through Control Panel, follow the below steps:
- Click on Start or Windows key and then click on Control Panel
- Click on Programs and then Programs and Features
- Now tou see a window that has listed all installed programs on your computer included Ourluckysites.com installations.
- Scroll through the program list and highlight Ourluckysites.com program and uninstall it.
Remove Ourluckysites.com from browser’s shortcuts
In order to remove Ourluckysites.com infection from all browsers’s shortcuts follow the steps as in the below example with Google Chrome:
- Right click on Google Chrome shortcut.
- Click on Properties and press the Shortcut Tab.
- Remove the Ourluckysites.com from Target field.
To remove Ourluckysites.com from other browser shortcuts, apply above mentioned steps.
Remove Ourluckysites.com from registry
- Press Window key + R and a Run Box will appear where you will type REGEDIT and click OK.
- Once the registry editor window opens, go to Edit and click on Find option.
- Type Ourluckysites.com and click Find Next.
- Once you get the search results, delete the registry key or value that contains Ourluckysites.com string.