GSoC 4–5 Part-2:
During the past week, I have mostly been adding proper comments to all the functions, suppressing all the warnings generated during “R CMD check” and resolving all the review comments related to #7. On checking the semi auto-generated bindings in proper condition on CI, I realise that the windows build is failing due to some memory issue. Thus, I made sure the latter issue was fixed. As for the generator, I have finish the program which prints the binding files, with the exception of printing the documentation. I have also add some CMake files that are responsible for finding all the dependencies/packages required for building the bindings. I am still not done with the generator, so I will continue working on it this week. I will finish implementing the printing of the documentation and will start testing them. I will also need to make sure it compiles with R and that Rcpp links properly with the bindings and thus, will probably require some adjusting of the bindings or the CMake files.
Thank you for reading. :)