200 FREE PRACTICE QUESTIONS FOR PMP® EXAM BASED ON PMBOK 5
1. You are in the process of performing Develop Schedule process to determine planned start and finish dates for project activities. Which of the following inputs will be helpful in this process?
a) Activity attributes, project scope statement, and activity list
b) Activity list, activity attributes, and schedule data
c) Project calendar, requested changes, and schedule data
d) Work performance information, schedule baseline, and performance reports
2. You are managing a project to develop an emergency brake to an upcoming new model of RV. In your project, you have to complete building a prototype before testing can begin. This is an example of:
a) Mandatory dependency
b) Discretionary dependency
c) External dependency
d) Preferred logic
3. Your company has decided to outsource one of its IT product developments to ABC IT Services through a contract. You clarify the structure and requirements of the contract so that mutual agreement can be reached prior to signing the contract. Which of the following statements on procurement negotiations are correct?
a) You have to discuss technical and business management approaches, proprietary rights, overall schedule, payments, and price.
b) At the end of the procurement negotiations, you will have a contract document executed by both buyer and seller.
c) The project manager is the lead negotiator on the procurement.
d) Final contract language will reflect all agreements reached.
4. Your project, you need to verify whether deliverable meet requirements and product acceptance criteria. For this purpose, which of the following would you rely on?
b) Expert judgment
d) Focus groups
5. The Scope Management Plan is an important component of the Project Management Plan since it provides direction on how the project scope will be managed throughout the project life cycle. The Scope Management Plan documents:
a) Which product requirements will be incorporated
b) How project scope will be defined, developed, controlled, and verified
c) Which stakeholders are most critical for defining the project scope
d) High-level project scope deliverables
6. You would like to obtain information, quotations, bids, offers, or proposals from sellers as part of the Conduct Procurements process. In this process, which of the following is the most critical?
a) Determine whether a product should be purchased or manufactured in-house.
b) Ensure that prospective sellers clearly understand the technical and contract requirements.
c) Clarify the structure and requirements of the contract.
d) Prepare an independent estimate to verify the proposed price structures of the sellers.