Beliefs of a 19 year old vagabonding soul
7.4 billion human lives on planet Earth which directly implies that there are 7.4 billion stories to listen, to appreciate and to learn from.
So I'am dogged to list down few of my learnings in the form of beliefs, out of my story, crafted over 19 years of my existence in this Universe.
Here they go -
- I believe maturity has got nothing to do with age.
“Maturity is not when we start speaking big things, it is when we start understanding small things. — Aamir Khan”
2. Our limitations are only helping us to discover our creative potential to break down the barriers of failure and mediocre lives.
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. — Ralph Waldo Emerson”
3. I believe God is a feeling of hope, a feeling that I’am guarded by supreme powers and it’s going to be okay by the end of the day.
4. I believe we all can be whatever we aspire to be.
“If you can dream it, you can do it- Walt Disney”
5. I believe happiness is everywhere, we just have to keep adjusting our angle of viewing.
6. I believe, irrespective of my physical dimensions, my complexion and my hair length, I can look sexy and attractive when I’m confident enough.
7. I believe we need healthy criticism which can show us our flaws and help us be a polished version of ourselves.
8. I believe, when there’s no one to listen or when there’s everyone around, a pen and a paper can still serve the need.
9. I believe I do not need a reason to celebrate.
10. I believe in big talks and having a more indulged conversation from both the ends rather than discussing a new dress or an upcoming movie.
11. I believe it’s okay to be stupid at times.
12. I believe my relations will get better if I’m more tolerant towards their opinions and feelings.
13. I believe poetry can never truly die.
14. I believe I’m blessed to have a home, a family and a few friends to count on.
Sometimes we fail to understand that our beliefs are most possibly formed up opinions and dogmas. Henceforth,
“To question everything, even my own beliefs, is my definition of an open mind- Anonymous”
What else can help me sum up this infinitesimal piece of life learnings than putting up a few lines from one of my favorite Disney movies Zootopia:)
“When I was a kid
I thought Zootopia was this perfect place where everyone got along and anyone could be anything.
Turns out, real life’s a little bit more complicated than a slogan on a bumper sticker.
Real life is messy.
We all have limitations.
We all make mistakes which means, hey, glass half-full, we all have a lot in common.
And the more we try to understand one another the more exceptional each of us will be.
But we have to try.
So, no matter what type of animal you’re, from the biggest elephant to our first fox, I implore you.. try.
Try to make the world a better place. Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you, it starts with me.
It starts with all of us.”
So, what are your beliefs? What small things did you learn so far? Let me know :)