🚀🐻 Yield Bear Finance $yBEAR🐻🚀

Frictionless Yield Generation on Binance Smart Chain !!!

$yBEAR is a deflactionary token.

With $yBEAR you don’t need to trade to make money, just buy and see how your portfolio grows day by day.

Your wallet tomorrow will have more tokens than today and the speed of burning means that even the minimum price increases day by day.

$yBEAR takes a 7% fee for each transaction. The 5% is automatically redistributed in the wallets of the holders, the 2% is burned forever.

This creates scarcity over time by increasing the token's value continuously.

TOKENOMICS

20.000.000 PRESALE
15.000.000 LP PANCAKESWAP
5.000.000 CONTESTS & STAKING
5.000.000 MARKETING
5.000.000 TEAM

80% of the liquidity collected from the presale will be loaded to pancakeswap, the remaining 20% will be used to continue the development of the project and for marketing, audits etc.

THE PRESALE HAS NOT STARTED YET !!!

Join our telegram community to be always updated and not to miss the latest news of our project.

Contract

Telegram

Website 👉 under construction

Twitter

Decentralized exchange on Binance Smart Chain

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store