Top 5 Home Remedies for Yeast Infections That You Should Take Note Of
Yeast Infection Home Remedy has become a popular way of treating themselves; but what exactly is a yeast infection?
An infection of yeast can be caused by an excessive growth of fungus/yeast. A natural bacteria found in the vaginal area called Candida albicans, is most commonly responsible for these infections.
The normal acidic level of the vagina maintains healthy regulation of the fungus, but if the acidic level drops below normal, the fungus will grow until it reaches a point of infection.
The acidic level may drop due to poor hygiene, pregnancy, menstruation, steroidal, antibiotic, and oral contraception treatments, and diabetes.
Yeast or candida infections are not typically serious to health, but more of an uncomfortable and sometimes painful irritant. This fungal infection can be treated and cured within a couple of days, but will persist for a long time if left untreated.
Common symptoms of this fungal overgrowth may include: unusual discharge (thick and white), uncomfortable urination, painful intercourse, and burning and itchiness in/around vaginal area. Cure Your Yeast Infection In 12 HOURS Guaranteed with Yeast Infection program by Linda Allen at http://www.yeastinfectionnomorelinda.com/
Yeast Infection Home remedies are highly popular amongst women because of the embarrassment involved with clinical visits. There are many at-home treatments that have been used for many years and have proven to be successful.
- Probiotics: These bacterium are found in the vaginal area and the digestive tract. Probiotics prohibit the growth of harmful bacteria, including the excessive formation of the yeast fungi. This form of treatment comes as a vaginal suppository or an oral supplement.
- Boric Acid Suppositories: This form of treatment provides anti-fungal and antiseptic protection. This chemical comes in the form of a vaginal suppository, and has proven high effectiveness in eliminating the infections. A problem with boric acid treatment is that there are many health concerns that need to be taken into thought before use. The dosage and period of usage must be followed according to the recommendation/instructions on the product, and must not be used by pregnant women. This yeast infection home remedy is also not safe for children and may cause irritation and burning to worsen before becoming better. Consult your medical adviser before you try this remedy.
- Yogurt: Unpasteurized plain (unsweetened) yogurt has been used for remedying yeast infections for many years. The good bacteria (L. Acidophilus) found in yogurt kills the excessive yeast bacterium, allowing the vaginal pH to return to normal. Yogurt may be applied topically, or some prefer to dip a tampon into the yogurt and then insert it into the vagina.
- Garlic: This herb is a foe to the yeast bacterium and has proven to treat yeast infection very quickly. Garlic can be used in an oral supplement form, or can be inserted vaginally in the form of a tablet or clove. The only issue that many women are not too fond of is the smell. If taken orally though, it can provide many health benefits other than just healing a infection.
- Apple-cider Vinegar: This vinegar is used with the main focus of temporarily alleviating symptoms until treatment is achieved by another means of therapy. Adding a cup of this vinegar (in the natural form) to bath water (very important: not directly to the skin) can temporarily soothe discomfort while awaiting complete cure of the infection.
It is very important to begin prompt treatment if there is suspicion of a yeast infection.
If not treated within a timely manner, the infection can spread to other parts of the body and turn into a chronic infection. Along with a curative remedy, there are simple changes that can be made to diet and daily living that will assist in a quick recovery.
Oral contraceptive and antibiotic usage should cease (with approval from a doctor) because they weaken the immune system and make it harder for the body to get rid of yeast infection.
Tight clothing and non-cotton underwear should be avoided because they will irritate the vaginal area and provide a warm and moist environment, which is ideal for bacterial growth.
A diet including a variety of vegetables, protein, a small amount of fat, and lots of water should be maintained until treatment is complete. Artificial food colorings and dyes, sugars, and especially yeast (beer/alcohol, breads, cheese, etc) should be avoided because they promote yeast/fungal growth.
If yeast infection home remedy does not show positive results or the infection is recurring, medical treatment should be sought. Infection of yeast are not only uncomfortable, but they can spread to other parts of the body and become chronic.
Any general infection can lead to damage if left untreated for a long period of time. An altered quality of life can eventually lead to not only physical damage to the body, but also mental stress.
A yeast or candida infection may not seem like a serious problem, but infection weakens the immune system, making it more difficult for the body to fight off other infections or illnesses.
Above are some of the important advices I believe will benefit my fellow sufferers. I trust that with utilizing the advices wisely, you are able to obtain some improvement on your infection condition.
However, they are not the final solution for your ailment because they can only soothe the condition temporarily. If you are interested in getting more information of the effective yeast infection home remedy that completely cure me, you should read on.
Personally I was tortured by Oral Yeast Infection for years. It was the worst experience I had in my life. I feel not physically hurt but also mentally irritated by this awful infection.
After trying for so many treatments without getting good result, I was depressed. It was so lucky for me to accidentally come across this awesome Yeast Infection Home Treatment that completely help me to get away from yeast infection.
It is not an over night miracle pills or medication. You need to put in effort to get the optimized results. Hence, if you want to get your life free from yeast infection, please be ready to commit your time and effort in this highly recommended Yeast Infection Home Remedy.