10 Step process to do e-filing of Income tax return with Aadhaar card that replace ITR-V
By using the Aadhaar card the e-filing of Income Tax Return will be fully online. In this e-filing process a non-tech savvy person can also submit the income tax return in 15 minutes. The main problem in e-filing is the ITR-V form. But by the use of Aadhaar card it will soon become history. So let’s try to understand that what is ITR-V.ITR-V is the something which provides legal proof of e-filing done by you. Since income tax department always wants authentic and verified income Tax return from you. In e-filing there is no signature, but it has digital signature option .Since this digital signature is expensive for common man. So inside of sending income tax with digital signature the tax payer usually sends the physical hard copy with his/her signature on that one.
Initially to do e-filling first you have to fill the ITR form and submit it. Once it is submitted you have to download ITR-V. The form which is downloading can be opened by using password. Once it is open you can take the printout and do the physical signature on the downloaded ITR-V form. After doing the signature you are supposed to send it to income department by post.
But in the new process of e-filling there is no need to download of ITR-V Form.
- In this while filing the income tax return through e-filing you just have to enter the Aadhaar detail on the form.
- Once you have submitted the Aadhaar details you will be getting one Time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number with Aadhaar.
- This One Time password (OTP) will be sending top the mobile number which is registered with your Aadhaar number.
- This new One Time password (OTP) will be valid one 24 Hours.
- Once the entire income tax return form is filled in e-filling you just have to submit it.
- At the time of submission it will ask you One-Time password (OTP) password which you have received on your registered mobile number.
- Just enter the password and the e-filling of income tax return is done.
- By this facility the taxpayer need have to get the expensive Digital signature .Instead by his/her Aadhaar number and mobile number he/she can do e-filing in paperless way in five minutes.
- So by the help of Aadhaar card a non-tech savvy person can easy do e-filing for the present financial year.
More Info @ http://goo.gl/jSAKPW
Originally published at yoyomoneysingh.in on July 3, 2015.