Surely you have a lot of projects for the coming months, and your greatest hope is how to start the new year on the right foot. But for this it is not enough to strive to fulfill rituals such as taking the 12 grapes, wearing red clothes or putting coins in your shoes on New Year’s Eve. You have to put a little more on your part to make your goals a reality.
To Achieving the goals, we set ourselves at the beginning of the year and knowing how to achieve them is not an easy task. Sometimes we miss our days without there being any way to fulfill all that we had in mind. Many times we do not reach our goals due to lack of motivation or our order of priorities. The important thing in this year that is going to start is that you start to think something more about yourself and fulfill what can be doing you something happier. We give you some tips to know how to start the year on the right foot.
Our best tips to achieve new year goals:
1. Take stock of the year that ends and be happy for all the achievements you have made.
2. Think also about the goals you did not get or left pending and put them on the agenda for the new year.
3. If you do not have a plan for the night of the 31st, get in touch with family and friends and start your party. You can also book a restaurant or a hotel.
4. Set two specific goals that you can do during the first quarter of the year you start (it may be to improve your relationship and be more timely) and comply with them. So you will realize that you can achieve everything that was proposed in 2018.
5. Make a list of people to whom you want to wish the happy year and call them in the night
of December 31 or during the first week of the new year.
6. If you do not have a partner or want a new relationship, set yourself the serious goal of finding her this year and trying to make her last.
7. If you believe in God, go to Mass in the first week of the year or at least make a pray for the beginning of the year.
8. Create a written list of the things you want to achieve in 2018: new work, change your home, have a child, improve your physical condition, etc.
9. Commit yourself to social work for this year that starts. Try to help a family member who is in financial difficulties.
10. Take the opportunity to do a detailed cleaning of your closet, including drawers, shelves and all corners.