Sour Soup Slice Beef
A Chinese dish for this winter
In winter, hotpot must be a good choice. But if there is not enough time to prepare everything for hotpot, I will recommend the dish to replace the hotpot is “sour soup slice beef”. It is not as excellent as hotpot, but it still has its taste and also very delicious for people who love spicy food. This dish not only makes you have a good appetite, but also can warm your body in winter. London is always raining and wet in winter, choosing the sour soup slice beef could be one of the best choices.
Sour soup makes you have a good appetite. The slice beef is thin and with meat flavor. Also, the Enokitake matches with beef and sour soup perfectly. It is so nice and can not stop eating them.
Then I will tell you how to make this warm Chinese dish. First, let us have a look of some pictures of this dish.
Ingredients: Slice Beef 250g, flammulina veluttpes 200g, green pepper, Chinese chilli sauce 3 spoons (you buy any brand in Chinese supermarket), 2 chives, three pieces of fresh ginger, a spoon cooking wine, some salt, a spoon vinegar, soup-stock, some peanut oil.
How to cook:
- Unfreeze the slice beef; cut the root of flammulina veluttpes; cut some garlics, ginger, and chives.
- Put flammulina veluttpes in the pan and boil them, then pick them out without water and put in a bowl.
- Put some oil in the pan, then put the ginger, garlic, and chilli sauce inside to fry them, add a little bit cooking wine.
- Bring the soup-stock into the pan, and some salt will be put at the same time.
- When the soup boiled, throw the garlic, ginger.
- Then put slice beef, when it turns to boil, skim off the scum.
- The last step is drain everything out of the pan and set in a plate, put the flammulina veluttpes on the top.
- If you do not have soup-stock, just use water.
- Slice beef usually is thin, it cannot be cooked for long time.
- The chilli sauce is savory, do not put too much salt in the soup.