Guava Virgin Mojito recipe
Guava Virgin Mojito is a cool mocktail made with soda along with lemon and guava juice. Try this easy and quick mocktail recipe for a hot summer afternoon or relish it with your guests at your party. It is an instant hit.
Boire Heureux folks! #yumyuminmytumtum #mojito #guava #mocktail #refreshing
The Virgin Mojito recipe you’ve been looking for! Yum!
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Total time: 5 mins
- Mint Leaves — handful
- Lemon Slices — 4–5
- Lemon Juice — 1/2 cup
- Granulated Sugar — 2 tsp
- Salt — to taste
- Guava Juice — 1/2 cup
- Club Soda — 1 cup
- Crushed Ice — 1 cup
- Muddle mint leaves, a lemon slice, granulated sugar and salt.
- Pour the mixture into a serving glass.
- Add lime juice and guava juice and mix well.
- Add crushed ice followed by 2 lemon slices and a sprig of mint leaf.
- Add Club soda.
- Cool mojito is ready to be served! :)
- Replace guava juice with any other juice to give a different flavor to your mojito (Eg. Cranberry Virgin Mojito) . Or you may completely skip it to make the Classic virgin mojito!
- Granulated sugar can be replaced by powdered sugar or sugar crystals.
- Club Soda can be replaced by 7up or sprite.
- For a more minty flavor, you may even add a crushed peppermint candy.