Getting into hotel in Taipei after 26 hours on plans and airports made me think about priceless moments which are totally free of charge. I am not talking about moments like finishing a level in “Candy Crash” or getting many likes to a post in your favorite social network. I am talking about pure moments of happiness which comes in a surprise and put an unexplained smile on your face.
- A hot shower after a long flight.
- Finding a free parking spot near the entrance of the the most expensive parking lot in the city
- Waking up on the middle of the night and find out it isn't morning yet and you can go back to sleep.
- Finding a 20$ bill in the pocket of the pants you just took from the closet
- Seeing a rainbow — I can’t understand why rainbow makes me happy
- Removing an apple skin in one shut — When I mange to do it I am so proud so I don’t through away the apple skin I leave it in the kitchen sink so my wife will see it…
Having more moments? Please share in your comments