Twitter Nonfiction ©
The #BlogBold Project is a dynamic piece of modern literature which is inspired from entertaining content on Social Media, mainly Twitter. All the stories in this project will be present on digital platforms, in the form of eBooks and/or a webseries. The #BlogBold Project presents ebooks/webseries which are a work of creative non-fiction or semifiction. The literature is supported by tweets related to the story. The idea is to ‘Keep it Real, Creative and Interactive’.
- Before the release of the eBook, the Master Author (MA) will narrate and email the story to all Twitter users (Social Media Autors or SMAs) who will have signed up to ‘enact’ respective characters in the eBook.
- A section of the eBook will be made available on a weekly subscription based model on every Wednesday at 9:00 PM. Readers can directly interact with the characters of the eBook during the course of one week. Revenue generated from Twitter interactions will be credited to SMAs.
- Webseries will be broadcasted after the eBook. It can be the same content or the sequel. Alternatively, a webseries may be broadcasted directly by skipping the eBook stage. SMAs will continue to interact with the audiences as the story progresses on Kindle or Hotstar.
A work of Twitter Nonfiction can exist as only an eBook. There are two versions. Dynamic and Static. The Dynamic version of the ebook has tweets embedded in them and linked back to Twitter ONLY (as of July 2017). The static version of the ebook will contain screenshots with no backlinking. The ebook content will be supplied on a weekly basis to keep the audience on the same page. No paperback version for a work of Twitter Nonfiction is proposed yet.
The visual form Twitter Nonfiction can be produced in the form of a Webseries along with/without ebook under #BlogBold Project. Additional artists will be entitled to professional fees as per a separate contract, not involving bloggers/vloggers.
- Master Author(s):
The creative person(s) conceptualising the story line for a work of Twitter Nonfiction is the Mater Author(s) or MAs. #BlogBold Project and Master Author(s) will have exclusivity to the content. MAs are entitled to commissions based on the sale of subscriptions of the ebook and revenue generated by webseries.
- Social Media Author (SMA):
Individuals contributing to the work of Twitter Nonfiction, with the Tweets, posts and other publicly available content online are termed as SM authors or SMAs. SMAs are the lifeline of a work of Twitter Nonfiction. They can be the narrators or characters in an ebook or webseries of a #BlogBold Project. SMAs are entitled to a royalty on content which will be transferred online on a weekly basis.
More the engagement on Twitter, more an SMA earns.*
Readers/Viewers of the ebook/webseries is the audience of Twitter non-fiction. The value proposition of Twitter Nonfiction is a heightened engagement with characters in the ebook/webseries on Twitter. Readers/Viewers have to subscribe to the ebook or webseries of a #Blogbold Project
Fees will depend upon the impact of the tweet by a SMA and subsequent replies by audience. RTs and Favorites are not considered in professional fees.
The opinions expressed in a work of Twitter Nonfiction contains authorized content by master authors and SMAs which includes, but not limited to, authorised content on Facebook, Twitter pages and related online content. The engagement by the Audience and SMAs are supposed to be in the context of the storyline. The reactions to this content represent individual perspectives of users and online communities, and not necessarily SMAs.
In a piece of Twitter Nonfiction, Authors and SMAs must turn the privacy settings of social media platforms to ‘Public’ for availability of content related to the story line. The literature on social media will be as per the creative nonfiction or semi fictitious storyline. Fiction is avoided in #BlogBold projects. An ebook does not allow republishing, reproducing, distributing, changing or displaying the parent content across brand products and promotional events on other websites without restriction from time of submission in perpetuity.
Every author controls and guarantees the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website at this own responsibility. Content is provided “AS IS.” This work of art does not endorse organizations sponsoring linked websites or the views they express or the products/services they offer unless specified.
A Consent To Quote MUST be obtained from SMAs via a tweet or email only. For privacy and homogeneity in the ebook, blurring faces or posturing is imperative unless decided upon.The author and SM author reserve the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any inappropriate comments. Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited if deemed inappropriate or irrelevant by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a user or another participant.
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations, products and programs not related to Twitter Nonfiction project).
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender-bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal, speculative or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just enjoying the piece of work.
- Comments that violate undue privacy of any individual.
- Comments that are derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, gender, professional, age or religious groups.
- Content that defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, products or companies.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Comments that reference any claims or share personal, account or policy information
- Comments or links to sites that contain viruses or malicious software.
Twitter Nonfiction authors and its SM authors make no endorsement, expressed or implied, to any hypertext links, and as such are not responsible for the content of external Web sites. The author is not responsible for the content and all activity that occurs under SMA’s account after publication.
Do not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using this social media platform. If you feel that someone has misrepresented your identity on a site, please write to the security function of the social media platform and bring it to our notice.
If readers/viewers do not wish to have their content to be made available via published/recorded Twitter Nonfiction ebooks/webseries, they can edit or delete their reactions. In case of conflict, such comments will be considered appropriate as per the following policies.