What is Kotlin/Native?
- is a technology for compiling Kotlin code to native binaries, which can run without a virtual machine.
Why Kotlin/Native ?
- is primarily designed to allow compilation for platforms where virtual machines are not desirable or possible, for example, iOS.
It can produce iOS dynamic framework from Kotlin code. You can use it like other dynamic frameworks written in Swift/Objective-C. Add it to Xcode’s
Embedded Binaries and
I would like to explain how to use Kotlin/Native (K/N) in iOS .
- Configuring K/N Project on Android Studio with Gradle.
- Creating Simple Framework with Describing Some K/N Features.
- Coroutines and Immutability of K/N.
- Sample with K/N + Reactive Programming + Architectures. (coming soon)