How to play Minecraft Mobile Game on PC
Minecraft is one of the most popular sandbox and survival games up to date. This was first released on 2011 and it has garnered positive comments on different gaming sites for its unique design and gameplay. If you’re an avid fan of this game, you might be looking for a way to play Minecraft Mobile Game on PC for a better gaming experience and a bigger screen. Worry no more because below are the best applications that may help you to run Android games on computer easily.
Using an Emulator — BlueStacks
Most common way to download games on your computer is by using an emulator. This kind of application allows one to simulate an Android device and make use of its function without buying an actual phone. BlueStacks is the most popular of them all. It is a free application that supports a wide array of games including Minecraft. Here are the steps that you need to follow:· First, download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Once it has been installed, run the program and sign in using a gmail account. You may create a new one if you don’t have at the moment.
- Go to the built-in Play Store within the app and search for Minecraft. Hit the “Install” button and wait until the program download your game.
- Finally, navigate to your home screen and press on the game icon of Minecraft to start playing.
Using a mirroring application — ApowerMirror
If you have a low specs computer and emulator slows down your PC, you can use ApowerMirror. This professional screen mirroring application enables users to cast their Android and iOS screen to computer. With the help of the app, you’ll be able to watch videos, listen to music, and play games using your mouse and keyboard. It is loaded with other functions which are actually useful for gamers. For instance, you can record your screen, take screenshots, and draw lines and figures while you’re on the gameplay. There is also a Game Keyboard feature which allows one to assign keys on their keyboard for a certain control. Let’s take a look at how to use this to play Minecraft on computer.
- Download and install ApowerMirror on your computer and Android device.
- Next, connect your phone with a USB cable and enable USB debugging mode on. Tap “Start Now” to initiate the mirroring process. You may also connect wirelessly by tapping the M blue button on the mobile app and pairing your devices.
- After successfully connecting your phone, open Minecraft and click the keyboard icon from the menu bar. From the emerging buttons, you can click on the controls that you want to set and drag them over to your on-screen controls to activate it.
Once you’re done keymapping, you can hit the “Save” icon and begin with your gameplay.