How to know your customer deeply so YOU CAN BRAINWASH THEM!!! Muahaha
Selling is people is easy, once you know what they want, you can carefully change your sales pitch so its looks like the customers is getting what they want!
For example lets say I want to buy shoes, to the average sales representative I am just looking to buy new shoes. FULL STOP
There are many different priorities I may be searching for in my new shoes. Example
- I want it to look cool.
- I want it to feel comfortable.
- I want it to last a long time, because I don’t like buying new shoes!
You can see now how your sales pitch will now change, once you understand the customers deep reasoning behind purchasing the product.
- I want it to look cool — Talk about it being the lastest trend
- I want it to feel comfortable — Talk about the cushioning
- I want it to last a long time, because I don’t like buying new shoes — Talk about the quality
NOW THAT’S EASY THE PART, THE HARD PART IS ACTUALLY UNLOCKING THAT INFORMATION FROM THE CUSTOMER!!!
I TELL YOU HOW IN MY NEXT MEDIUM POST!!