I cannot install any application on my PC since I upgrade windows 10. I installed windows 10 several months ago, I’m not sure it has anything to do with my problem. But I need usefull suggestions to fix Media Player History Delete issues. Help please!
Highly Recommended To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is designed to diagnose and get rid of errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Media Player History Delete missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
Note: If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should type the password or provide confirmation.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Media Player History Delete issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Media Player History Delete error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.