How to fix Error 137? I’ve been came across this error since the latest windows 10 update. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is Error 137. I need an easy way to solve the problem.
Best Answer: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to scan and get rid of errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Error 137 missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Error 137 problem will be resolved easily.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
Note: If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should type the password or provide confirmation.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Error 137 issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve Error 137 problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: How To Avoid Msvcr71.dll Is Missing Windows 10,Get Help With Msvcr71.dll Windows 7 Problem,How To Fix The Problem Msvcr71.dll Download Microsoft,Msvcp71.dll Download,Msvcp71.dll DownloadRead More: ,Clean Dvd Discs,Windows Installer For Windows Vista,Norton Antivirus Technical Support Phone,Usb Printing Support,Tcasuti.exe