Top Finance Podcasts of Last Week — June 23, 2017
Some great podcasts came out this week. Forgive me if I cite more episodes than normally.
- 🏆 Best of the Week 🏆 — Co-founder of both Benchmark and Wealthfront Andy Rachleff on Patrick O’Shaughnessy’s Invest Like the Best. (iTunes link and Transcript link) Rachleff discusses the formation of Benchmark and a life principle from Benchmark co-founder Bruce Kagle called, “putting the gun in the other person’s hand.”
- Google Ventures founder Bill Maris on The Kevin Rose Show. (iTunes link) Bill Maris started the multi-billion dollar Google Ventures fund and recently left to form his own fund, called Section 32. Find out what it’s like to work at Google here.
- In a two-part podcast, 1/2 of the Koch brothers, Charles Koch, is on Freakonomics Radio. (iTunes link) We all have heard criticisms of the Koch Brothers, but have you ever heard a Koch brother speak?
- Benchmark partner Peter Fenton on Harry Stebbings’s 20 Minute VC. (iTunes link) Fenton answers the question of how he carries on the legacy of Rachleff and Benchmarks co-founders as a VC and board member.
- VP of Growth at Eventbrite Brian Rothenberg on Greylock Partners’s Greymatter. (iTunes link and Soundcloud link) Rothenberg discusses how Airbnb, Grubhub, Eventbrite, Pinterest and many more marketplaces are scaling their audiences.
🐾 As always, I’m on Twitter.