Finding your Zeelo pick up points for our Man City service
Don’t forget these key tips:
- Arrive at your pick up point 5–10 minutes early
- Don’t forget your ticket (printed or on your mobile) — you can find this attached to the confirmation email we sent you and is available to download from ‘MyZeelo’ on www.zeelo.co
- You’ll receive an SMS a few hours before departure with a support number and your vehicle details
Finding your pick up: Bus Stop ‘A’ on Bramhall Lane South. Next to Bramhall Train Station steps, just under the bridge and 20 ft from Hartington Road (Postcode: SK7 2EG)
Finding your pick up: Bus Stop ‘G’ on Station Road. Directly outside Tesco Express (Postcode: SK8 7AZ)
Finding your pick up: Bus stop ‘Wilmslow Rd/Cheadle Post Office’ on Wilmslow Road. Directly opposite Subway (Postcode: SK8 1BX)
Finding your pick up: Bus Stop ‘C’ on Stockport Road. Outside Brigfords estate agents (Postcode: SK6 6AY)
Finding your pick up: Bus Stop ‘WW’ Wellington Road South/Grand Central on Wellington Road South. Outside Subway (Postcode: SK1 3SS)
Finding your pick up: Bus Stop ‘A’ Wellington Rd North/Heaton Moor Rd. Opposite ‘Trade and Lease’ Garage(Postcode: SK4 4QP)
Finding your pick up: Leave the stadium and head for ‘Blue Car Park G’. The coach will be waiting for you and will have priority over other vehicles to leave the ground (Postcode: M11 3FF)
What do I get?
✔ A seat on a comfy coach
✔ Travel with fans from your area
✔ Drop off outside the stadium in Blue Car Park G
✔ Priority service — one of the first coaches to leave after the game
How do I book?
Tickets can be booked on www.zeelo.co.
- Select the game you want to travel to
- Choose your pickup point
- Pay for your tickets online and enter HEY5 for £5 off your first ride.
- We’ll send your tickets to your phone, or you can print them off.
Have any questions?