Thank you all for the constant support for us!
In order to achieve heightened stability and smoother user experience, a major upgrade will be made to ZeeWallet that that can allow YOU the full control over your assets. As such, current ZeeWallet will not be able to be accessed from June 18, 2019 for this upgrade.
Estimated period: 2–3 weeks, one week fortechnical upgrades, the rest for security test and a small-scale community test.
When all goes with well and fully tested, ZeeWallet V.4.0 — A crypto wallet with fully decentralized client will be officially launched for both Android and IOS.
Highlights of the tech upgrade:
- Remove server-side support, all runs on-chain( Only news seed saved)
- Reprogram the client-end code and SDK
- Rewrite the governance-module code while a loop of nodes selection, voting, votes cancellation and withdrawals is to be realized
- RPC service added to mitigate routes and heighten asset security
- Scan to sign-in in compliance with trading rules so as to allow each user to initiate transactions, sign off with digital signature and make transactions on-chain in an easy way
- Diversified client-end offerings with high efficiency
- More details to be experienced…
Please be noted:
- Transfer&withdrawal&deposit within Zeewallets will be suspended till the end of the upgrade
- You can play CG 2.0 as usual, but will not be able to use some service module such as deposit or withdraw assets from in-game wallet to a ZeeWallet during this upgrade
- We shall keep you informed when it’s completed. Here is where you can download the soon-to-launch ZeeWallet V.4.0: http:// ZeeWallet.io
- Make sure you import your private key and keystore, storing them in a safe offline place
- Sorry for all the inconvenience caused by the upgrade
ZeeWallet 4.0 Self-build Green Nodes Configuration Recommendation:
Hardware: CPU>=2Core + MEM>=8G + DISK/SSD>=100G
Bandwidth: >=4 M/S
Open port: 20336 （RPC service）
- Please download the latest mainnet program that is matched with your operating system: https://github.com/zeepin/ZeepinChain/releases
- Keep the mainnet program running under the background and update it to the newest block height
- Add https://yourhostname.com to your custom node in ZeeWallet 4.0
Thank you for your support!
For further updates and news follow our social media channels:
News Channel: https://t.me/ZeepinNews