Zenreach adds $30 million, All-Star team
Oh. And Actual NBA All-Star Kevin Durant.
We first unveiled Zenreach last summer and our mission to provide CRM and marketing automation solutions for the physical world — globally. Since then, we’ve been heads down focused on helping brick and mortar businesses of all types and sizes level up their marketing and customer experiences. And it’s working. Really well.
Even with tremendous growth over the past year, we’ve barely scratched the surface of the online-to-offline opportunity and have decided to bolster our team and resources to accelerate our growth ambitions.
In recent months, we’ve added some key leaders to our team:
- Zach Finley, who is heading up growth, marketing, and operations. Zach was previously a VP at Groupon — getting his start in 2010 as Andrew Mason’s first chief of staff before taking on numerous leadership positions across the company.
- Justin Jow, who is leading finance. Justin spent five years at Google as a finance lead, and is bringing the rigor and processes of one of the largest, public companies to Zenreach as we aggressively scale and look towards the future.
- Jonathan Lydon, who is heading up talent. Jonathan was one of Uber’s first technical recruiters, helping drive the company’s historic growth from 150 employees to 7,000 employees. He then joined Greylock Partners before coming on board to lead Zenreach’s recruiting efforts.
- Bryndley Schafer, who is heading up people operations. Bryndley comes with 20 years of experience leading human resources across both startups and large corporations. She is helping us scale across our multiple offices in San Francisco, Phoenix, and Waterloo.
- Derek Seibert, who is leading new growth initiatives. Derek also hails from Uber where he helped spearhead early operations and new growth initiatives such as uberX, which transformed the company.
This round brings our total raised to $80 million, enabling us to even more aggressively expand Zenreach into new initiatives and new markets. We have some exciting product launches, strategic partnerships, and international expansion planned. Stay tuned.
In the meantime, we’re always looking for more all-stars to join our team!