Let’s say goodbye to the first and special triangular year in 2000’s, in language of numbers the triangular number is the number of points that can draw a triangle of points.
Which blogs are the best to follow?
I’m interested in technology and business, so i’ll recommend in those topics then other topics:
first, i guess more than 70% of students in colleges or schools don’t know scientific information far away from their field studies, so this article for the rest i mean for less than 30%. :D