ZinaX Token Update: Distribution, Specifications & Staking
Fellow Zinarians, we are pleased to announce the resumption of the ZinaX Staking Pools. Starting today, you can resume staking on the ZinaX platform and earn rewards.
We have launched the new pooling contract on app.zinax.org, to enable you farm and stake using the former interface.
More functionalities and updates would come to this pool soon, to enable hyper action for stakers and farmers.
Below are crucial stats of the pool
- 0.3 ZinaX is minted per block that means 0.1 ZinaX is minted every second
- The Timed Pools control 50% of the rewards. The timed pools mean pools that have timer set. Would include Zina for ZinaX, ZinaX for ZinaX, ZinaX LP and ZINA LP tokens. The highest rewards are for long term stakers, who have their rewards autocompounded.
- The Timeless Pools have 20% of the entire rewards. They refer to pools(like the current one) that do not have any timer attached. Would include Zina for ZinaX, ZinaX for ZinaX, ZinaX LP and ZINA LP tokens
- The NFT Pools have 18% of the rewards. Meaning 18% of all the minted ZinaX goes to NFT holders
- Burn gets 10% of rewards. 10% of all tokens minted go to the burn address.
- 2% goes to Other Pool.
- Tax Applies on Pools, but anti-whale doesn’t. You would recover the tax from staking.
We have successfully distributed the first batch of the ZinaX. Subsequent Batches would be done as agreed.
Why was I Taxed?
ZinaX has a 5% tax on transactions. When sent over a multisender, it goes to 10%.
You can now stake using the zinax platform. https://app.zinax.org.
Watch the Video on the group for more info