Must Read Articles From the Week of May 19th
The week is coming to an end, and that means it is time for me to have a look at some of the things that has happened in this past week. A lot of really good articles have been posted around the web throughout this past week, they cover topics what you need to do to avoid copyright infringement in product photos, why millennials are tired of targeted ads, how you should be planning your next website, and much more. Read on to see what other interesting articles were written.
- Top Merchandising Tactics to Boost Ecommerce Sales — Gail Gardener looks at how the right merchandising strategies, can help you more effectively reach your target audience and encourage them to purchase your products or services.
- How To Launch Your Ecommerce Store In A Day — This great article written by Forbes examines the different ways in which you can get your online business up and running within just 24 hours.
- Avoiding Copyright Infringement in Product Photos — There is nothing worse than running your website and selling a lot of products only to get in trouble for Copyright Infringement, this article looks at what you can do to avoid running this risk.
- Ecommerce vs Brick and Mortar: Profitability Called Into Question — This article looks at the differences between running a brick and mortar store and running an online store, and which is the more profitable venture.
Social Media Marketing
- 125+ Essential Social Media Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2016 — This article lists some of the most important social media statistics that you really should know if you plan on conducting any form of online marketing.
- 74% of Generation Z and Millennials tired of being social ad targets — This article examines why Millennials are so tired of the way they are being targeted by marketing.
- 11 Tactics to Create Highly Sharable Content — This article written by Michael Brenner examines what you need to do in order to create content that people will want to share on social media.
- Great B2B Customer Experiences Require Customer-Centric Marketing — Ardath Albee exams why few are B2B marketers rate themselves as “very effective” at delivering a great customer experience.
- The Best Web Design Options Your Startup — This article focuses on the different ways in which you can create a web presence for your company, it looks at the difference between in-house web development, using online platforms or expert web developers.
- Planning a New Website — This article looks at some of the important things that you need to consider when you are building a new website.
Search Engine Optimization
- 7 SEO Tips to Improve Your Ecommerce Sales — This article looks at seven ways in which you can improve your website in order to increase your sales.
Feature image curtsey of Ramotion
Originally published at ecommerce-platforms.com on May 19, 2016.