Sharing the 6 guidelines with your classmate
I met with my friend and classmate Uzair is very nice and humble man. I guided him about Amal Academy and told him how to join Amal Academy. I also told him what is Amal for.
I asked him what he want to do after graduation he told me that I want to do job then I said him that I have learnt some tips from Amal academy which help you lot to know what you want to do next. I want to share with you. He said me sure zulqarnan.
ME: Some of them are as:
- Do an internship before pursuing a higher degree to confirm if you like that field/industry
- Don’t do PhD if you want to be an entrepreneur or work in corporate sector
- Spend at least one year in your first job
- Put your time in: Everyone starts out doing grunt work till trust is proven
- Don’t talk badly about the company or about your boss
- Take control of your relationship with your boss and team members
- Find a mentor and manage the relationship strategically
- Join a professional body and build your network
- Embrace change and reflect on what you are learning daily
I explain him as:
Before going to higher studies do internship first it will give you experience what you want to do in future. Don’t do Phd if you want to be successful businessman because when you give time to phd you will not have time of experience . If you want to go in teaching then you should prefer PhD . Spend atleast one year or 6 month in job because if you got worst job then it will also give you experience how to tackale with people. Always talk politely with people . Try to learn from every one. Make good connections with every one.
Uzair: Zulqanan I am very happy that friend like you is helping me a lot I will try all these tips. If we found no job then what to do.
Me: Search for job and start from small level when you will get experience you will automatically select for higher companies.
I learnt that how much unemployment are there. Mostly people do not know what they want to do after gradution but Amal helped us to think abot that. Thanks Amal Academy.