Manage and maximize your career
Manage and to maximize career there are many tips that you can follow. By this you can align your career path in a right way.
Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
One day my friend Farwa Batool was confused about what she should do after completing degree and asked me any suggestions at time I share some advice but after doing online course that was about “Tips to manage and maximize you career” at that time I thought I should share these tips with her. I share some tips with him which was as follow:
· Do an internship before pursuing a higher degree to confirm if you like that field.
· Don’t do PhD if you want to be an entrepreneur or work in corporate sector.
· Spend at least one year in your first job.
· Find your passion and align it with your career.
· Decisions are very unique to each person, what’s right for one isn’t right for the other.
· Own your decisions: Don’t let other people make decisions for you and don’t blame anyone else.
By sharing this tips, she felt confident. By these tips she came to know what should she do to maximize her career. She agreed with all the tips but the most one she liked was to do an internship before going to higher degree and share her thoughts that she has decided to go in practical field after completing the BSc degree.
She really like the tip that I share with her that decision are unique and I give the explanation of this tip by saying that Farwa may be your goal to work in food industry prove beneficial for you than other one.
It was the nice meeting with her as we are in same degree therefore we discuss in detail what should we do in our summer holidays and about the internship and at the end of discussion we decided to do an internship in a hospital to improve and learn the practical knowledge of nutrition.