Top Recent Machine Learning Papers
We have just created a new collection in Etymo (https://etymo.io), called Favourite papers.
Papers in this collection are ordered by their total number of stars, which are the sum of the number of stars from our users and the number of tweet mentions from Twitter (we’ve filtered out most spam accounts / bots).
To star a paper, you can simply click the ☆ button.
When you star a paper in Etymo, you’re actually doing two distinct things:
- Adding this paper to your personal Starred Papers collection for easier access.
- Increasing the total number of stars for this paper.
Current Top eight
At the time of writing this blog post, the top eight favourite papers are:
1 . Automated Crowdturfing Attacks and Defenses in Online Review Systems. arXiv:cs.CR 2017–08–27 Yuanshun Yao, Bimal Viswanath, Jenna Cryan, Haitao Zheng, Ben Y. Zhao
2. Predicting Personality from Book Preferences with User-Generated Content Labels arXiv:cs.CY 2017–07–20 Ng Annalyn, Maarten W. Bos, Leonid Sigal, Boyang Li
3. Disguised Face Identification (DFI) with Facial KeyPoints using Spatial Fusion Convolutional Network arXiv:cs.CV 2017–08–30 Amarjot Singh, Devendra Patil, G Meghana Reddy, SN Omkar
4. End-to-end Differentiable Proving arXiv:cs.NE 2017–05–31 Tim Rocktäschel, Sebastian Riedel
5. On Tensor Train Rank Minimization: Statistical Efficiency and Scalable Algorithm arXiv:stat.ML 2017–08–02 Masaaki Imaizumi, Takanori Maehara, Kohei Hayashi
6. Abnormal Event Detection in Videos using Generative Adversarial Nets
arXiv:cs.CV 2017–08–31 Mahdyar Ravanbakhsh, Moin Nabi, Enver Sangineto, Lucio Marcenaro, Carlo Regazzoni, Nicu Sebe
7. Deep Learning for Video Game Playing arXiv:cs.AI 2017–08–25 Niels Justesen, Philip Bontrager, Julian Togelius, Sebastian Risi
8. A Brief Survey of Deep Reinforcement Learning arXiv:cs.LG 2017–08–19 Kai Arulkumaran, Marc Peter Deisenroth, Miles Brundage, Anil Anthony Bharath
Let us know if you have any comments or suggestions!
Mattermost chat: https://chat.etymo.io
We just added a new collection called Trending Papers, which shows you the most starred papers in the last two days. Hope you find it useful!