Camus and the Theatre of the Absurd
As self-proclaimed “Documentarian of the absurd” assume you know how Camus spoke to absurdity. That as absurd as life and the world appears now, expect worse to come. As a society, civilization and species we are headed toward a painful existential crossroad. There, we will face a binary nonlinear choice.
- How are you going to explain America to your kids? — see — What Truthiness and Post-Fact Era Means
- What sense have you made of how we got to this place? — see — A Message From the Bow of Civilization
- Who do you believe is accountable? — see — Our Human Stain
- What do you think it’s going to take for us to get better? — see — The Trick to Surviving Our Age of Anxiety
- What’s the prognosis, doc? — see — Doc Says — Our Emotions, Institutions and Technological Capabilities Are Mismatched — and — Reducing Education & Knowledge Gaps