A week of good insights
Another week done!
Joost was invited by the Inholland business university to present Aavio for an audience of ±100 students. He explained the idea, the concept and the limitations. We then presented them a case to solve. As part of their assignment, we asked them different questions and gave them 3 days to come with solutions/answers.
- Analyze the given research data and identify the obstacles
- Create a target audience from the given research data
- Make a profile of these characteristics and translate those to Spanish demographics.
The students went to work and came back on Thursday with their findings. We got a lot of cool insights about the Spanish market and the Aavio concept in general. Some findings;
- Spanish people do not travel as much
- Income is relatively low compared to other European countries
- Spanish students have a lot of time off
- Single tickets are an obstacle indeed
- After a first good experience, single tickets are no longer scary
We want to thank the Students of Inholland for their time, insights and concepts.
This was it. We are working on some pretty cool stuff. More about that soon…
Time to celebrate the weekend!