About Me — Ganesh Kuduva
Always striving towards discovering more about the self and reaching full potential
Hello! My name is Ganesh Kuduva, I hail from the city called Madurai (State of Tamilnadu, India) and settled in Bangalore (State of Karnataka, India) for the last two decades. I am an IT professional (after 23 years in IT) turned Health & Wellness Coach. I help individuals across the globe to discover the version of themselves through the program services that I offer: Running, Fitness, Nutrition and Weight Management.
As far my education goes, I did my bachelor in physics at Sourashtra College and did my Master in Computer Applications at Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology.
I blogged for about 5+ years before I started writing formally in platforms including chaaipani.com, medium.com. Though I like writing in general about any topics, I plan to write on these topics (Health, Self-Development, Reading, Personal Finance, Public Speaking, Exercising Full Potential) on Medium platform. I am sure, as a write, I may evolve to write on other topics as well, I am always open to learning new topics and ideas.
I always personally like to explore. Be it anything like reading, traveling, learning a new skill, understanding a concept, writing, wellness. I believe in the philosophy that, we all could be much more than what we believe we are.
Over the years, I have taken time to do few things to nurture myself with skills and learning and few of them below.
- Certified Running Coach (from Execise Science Academy, affiliated to The American College of Sports Medicine). Have worked as a Running Coach at reputed organizations. Have coached individuals and teams in personal capacity as well.
- Certified Yoga Instructor (from S-VYASA Yoga University)
- Certified in Nutrition Foundation and Weight Management Specialization from ESA, Mumbai.
- Writer at Medium.com & Vocal.media
- An ultramarathon runner (Have run several marathons and ultra distances including 100+ km and 24 hour categories)
- Have done public speaking at organizations on wellness topics
I am married to Suchitra and I have two children, Arjun & Joshitha
If you would like to read some of my stories that I have written on Medium, here they are.
Empower yourself with these insights to pick the right hobbies for you.
I often come across people asking about hobbies — How to choose/pick them, How to develop them, and How to sustain with…
Learn 5 powerful ways to stay motivated
Everyone needs motivation in their lives, every day as we do things or live through the day. Working professionals…
The Writer’s Dilemma: Writing Approaches
Am I writing for the readers OR Am I writing to get the best out of myself on the subject?
Understand 8 Fundamental components of your Personal Finance Planning
And start on the journey of your fulfilling life.
My LinkedIn profile — Ganesh Kuduva
You can also read more of my writings at Vocal.media