Assembling Game Backend Services With AccelByte Augment
Written by Farid Amin Ridwanto
Assembling your own game backend with our wide range of services is easier with AccelByte Augment. Augment lets you create a custom logic to connect, combine and extend the services of your choice to build your best customer-facing game platform.
So how does AccelByte Augment work?
- You can hook logic to events fired by any services and call into internal or external APIs. You can also call your custom logic via URL to get data to and from the game client easily and efficiently.
- All our services are connected to the monitor function status. With Augment, you can monitor the function statistics such as see how many time a service is fired, the average execution time, the last call timestamp, the logs, etc. via our Admin Portal’s intuitive dashboard.
- We leverage Kubeless’ runtime functionality
- With Augment, we make it possible for you to write custom logic in different languages (Golang, Java, .NET, Python, Ruby, PHP, or NodeJS)
- You can utilize Augment to put all games logic in the cloud so all that the game client need to update is the graphics. To paraphrase it, you only need to update your game logic once and our backend helps you distribute it to your game client in all platforms.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to game backend. We let you write your custom logic to extend and combine our services in the best ways possible. Use the language you’re familiar with and we’ll take care of the rest.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding our services.