We are looking for a French Student Researcher to join our Berlin team. if interesting please email email@example.com to set up an informal conversation.
Title: French Student Researcher for our Berlin office.
We are offering an Internships for 3 to 6 months with a range of flexibility. Throughout the course of your internship, you will develop your search skills through hands-on experiences and direct coaching from our team. This internship will give you true insight into a career in Search and Advisory, while helping you develop highly sought-after skills that will help you jumpstart your career. Successful interns will be considered to move onto a full time role after their studies.
- Research and provide information that is relevant for current executive search or business development needs.
- Analyse current talent market to identify top candidates that match our clients’ needs.
- Responsible for supporting the completion of the research phase of the leadership search or consulting effort.
- Creating candidate summaries using gathered information and compiling reports for Client communication.
- Database updating and search.
- Interns proactively work with teams to offer insights, interpretations, and direction based upon knowledge gained through their evolving experience and research.
- Generate names of potential search candidates through various research methodologies and resources, including Acelr8’s CRM.
- Must be a high achieving student entering the first year to their final year of undergraduate education.
- Excellent communication skills; listening, speaking and writing. Fluent English and French Language skills mandatory!
- Strong organizational, analytical, planning, and project management skills.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and think beyond traditional methods to exceed client expectations.
- Highly developed conceptual skills; ability to synthesize information quickly; ability to present material in an organized and clear manner.
- Experience identifying market trends and researching information effectively through various channels.
- Team-oriented, adding value to a collegial, collaborative environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated; possesses a strong sense of urgency.
- Tenacious, committed, does not give up until result is achieved.
- Curious by nature.
- You must possess a valid visa to work in Europe