Citrix Data Science Interview Questions
Citrix solutions are used by 99 percent of the Fortune 100 and 98 percent of the Fortune 500.
Citrix solutions are claimed to be in use by over 400,000 clients worldwide. The company launched its IPO in 1995 and, with few competitors, experienced large revenue increases between 1995 and 1999. The company has some talented people who have deep knowledge about networks, servers and virtualization.
The interview process starts with the phone screen interview with the Hiring Manager. If the phone interview goes well, there is an onsite interview with the team. This interview consists of a coding interview, ML interview and an interview with the team. It is a very standard data science interview process if you have been following this blog.
Citrix provides Digital Workpaces, Networking and Analytics solutions. In 2017, Citrix acquired GetGo with LogMeIn’s products. Citrix Analytics and Citrix Intelligent Traffic Management (Cedexis) are teams which hire Data Scientists. Citrix Analytics applies machine learning to data that spans network traffic, users, files, and endpoints to identify and act on malicious user behaviour and app performance anomalies.
- Citrix Analytics with Microsoft Security Graph: Threat Intel
- Citrix Tips Series: Citrix Analytics + Citrix Access
- Citrix Analytics: Components Overview
AI/Data Science Related Questions
- What is the difference between bias and variance?
- What is p-value?
- What parameters do you use in a logistic regression classifier?
- How do you determine which model is the best for your dataset?
- Given a string display the character with highest frequency.
- Find the path to the root from a given node in a BST.
- Sort a custom Dictionary in Python.
- What are typical challenges with Empty values in a Dataset?
- If there are 1000 unique elements that are unsorted in a dataset and you have a memory that can accommodate only 200 elements, how will you order the entire dataset?
- There are 2 lt and a 5 lt jugs and a tank of milk.Using these 2 jugs how can you get 4 lt milk in the 5 lt jug?
Reflecting on the Questions
Citrix has a powerful customer base and access to important information which makes Data Science crucial in conjunction with it. The interviews are coding heavy. Data Scientists are not just expected to develop models but also build and release them. A good grasp of python coding techniques along with some knowledge of networking can surely land you a job with one of the largest network and server virtualization companies in the world.
Subscribe to our Acing AI, where we are building the next step towards acing the data science interview. I promise not to spam and its FREE!
Acing AI Newsletter — Reducing the entropy in Data Science and AI. Aimed to help people get into AI and Data Science by…www.getrevue.co
The sole motivation of this blog article is to learn about Citrix and its technologies helping people to get into it. All data is sourced from online public sources. I aim to make this a living document, so any updates and suggested changes can always be included. Please provide relevant feedback.