TESTNET GUIDE for Public Sale
We’re happy to announce that public TESTNET is LIVE NOW!
This test is completely open to the public and will give everyone a chance to get familiar with all of the changes we made since the Beta Sale.
TESTNET Participation Information
To participate in the TESTNET, it’s important to understand a few things:
- This is NOT a real launch.
- Any Handles purchased will NOT be usable on the Cardano blockchain.
- There is NO incentive to participate, other than helping us get to Public Sale faster and more efficiently.
- Join our Discord channel to stay up to date!
- To get started, we recommend using Nami Wallet or CCVault as the interface for switching to Testnet is simple and intuitive. However, it’s perfectly fine to participate with Daedalus Testnet as well.
- Once you have a wallet installed and it is set to TESTNET, you’ll want to head over to the Cardano Faucet to get some free tADA.
- Once you have this, you’ll participate in the launch by visiting https://testnet.adahandle.com/mint/.
- Try and break stuff!