ADAMANT Messenger Security Features
ADAMANT is a unique product — it’s the only Private Messenger operating entirely on a Blockchain.
The Blockchain can solve security flaws, typical for P2P and centralized messengers, and offer superior privacy and security.
The Messenger is available on the Apple Store (for iOS devices), Web-Application (website), and beta version of the Android app.
In short, here are the highlights in terms of Privacy and Security:
- Targeting Secure & Private Communications
- Completely Open-Source
- Every message is a Blockchain transaction, encrypted and signed with: Ed25519 EdDSA, Curve25519, Salsa20, Poly1305
- Blockchain is a redundant and reliable storage for message history
- An inability for backdated or intercepted message change
- Reliable and Blockchain-powered (confirmed and signed) message delivery
- Message history is never stored on a machine and is directly loaded from the Blockchain
- Access to user’s message history from any device — similar to a centralized storage system
- Independent decentralised architecture — No authority
- Unstoppable and uncensored service: ADAMANT Messenger infrastructure (Blockchain nodes) belongs to its users and are run by users
- Developers have no possibility to deactivate, stop or pause the ADAMANT Messenger
- Certified authenticity for message sender and its recipient, MITM-attack protection (this type of attack will be detected, because the sender identificator will be changed)
- Messages are encrypted on the sender’s device and then decrypted on the recipients side. The client app never transfers a user’s Private Key or mnemonic passphrase (password) over the network. All work is done locally on the user’s device.
- No access to the user’s address book, location information or other user’s data — Pure messaging
- No user identifications — enjoy complete anonymity in use
- Create accounts in seconds — Simply change both UID and encryption keys
- No phone numbers to “restore access” to user’s account (intercepting SMS is a general way to get access to any user’s account)
- Unlike P2P-Messengers, it’s impossible to obtain a user’s IP-address. All communications go through Blockchain nodes, similar to a TOR network.
- ADAMANT accounts cannot be closed, blocked or limited by anyone, including the developers
- Developers do not control any actions on the part of users.
- Comparison table against similar messengers available on the ADAMANT website
We also recommend the article: Why Storing Your Messaging Data in Blockchain Might Be a Good Idea.
ADAMANT — The Most Secure & Anonymous Messenger Possible. The Future of messaging is already here.