Join the official ADAMANT pool!

Elena Andreeva
Nov 26, 2018 · 3 min read

ADAMANT messenger is blockchain-based and decentralized. Thus, it is more private, anonymous and secure than other known messaging apps. Privacy is provided with a great variety of ADAMANT nodes, which are spread all over the world.

Forging pool = profit

You can support the decentralization by joining the official forging pool. Incidentally, it is highly profitable, here are a few reasons why:

  • No need to set and support your own node
  • You do not have to register a delegate and pay a 3 000 ADM fee
  • Dynamic rank system Fair dPoS
  • Guaranteed passive income
  • Want to connect? Simply vote directly through your wallet

If you want to learn more about mining and forging, we recommend you to read this article.

You can choose any pool you want. Look up the information on them in our communities.

The official ADAMANT pool

The ADAMANT team launched the official pool adm_official_pool — as safe as a fort, as solid as a rock. This pool manages 80% of the income. The remaining 20% is needed to support the pool. Payouts go every 10 days if your earning exceeds 10 ADM.

Let’s say that you have 5 000 ADM and the entire sum of votes for the pool is 50 000 ADM. With this in mind, let us sum up a monthly income:

  • The entire amount of ADM forged is 2 550
  • The pool manages 80% of the earnings
  • Your share is 10% (5 000 / 50 000)
  • You will get 204 ADM in total (2 550 ADM × 80% × 10%)

If you want to vote for the pool, you will have to pay just 50 ADM. Your income amounts to 154 ADM for the first month and 204 ADM per each following month, respectively. You will earn 204 ADM every month and not even lift a finger!

adm_official_pool is active already. We have finished working on the automatic payment system, and payouts started on 10th of January 2019.

Where to start

In order to join in, all you have to do is vote for an adm_official_pool delegate. Anyone can vote directly through the messenger, including the Web app or iOS app. You can upvote or downvote up to 30 delegates at a time for just 50 ADM.

You’ll see your wallet as a voter on web interface. Also other paratmeters are visible: pool’s general information, forge values, payouts history and more.

Monitor your income

  • Your actual profit relies upon other users’ upvotes or downvotes
  • Your account’s balance influences the forging profit too (if you sell or get ADM, the income will change)
  • You can upvote more than one pool but keep in mind that the more pools you upvote, the smaller earnings you get. (Vote weight = account’s balance/ votes quantity)

Finally, you can always register a delegate and set your own node or create your forging pool.

Medium is an open platform where 170 million readers come to find insightful and dynamic thinking. Here, expert and undiscovered voices alike dive into the heart of any topic and bring new ideas to the surface. Learn more

Follow the writers, publications, and topics that matter to you, and you’ll see them on your homepage and in your inbox. Explore

If you have a story to tell, knowledge to share, or a perspective to offer — welcome home. It’s easy and free to post your thinking on any topic. Write on Medium

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store