Another year of work on ADAMANT has passed.
“The Team creates a messenger that has no precedents. The work is connected to many technical solutions, and each of them is a trail through a mysterious forest. Even a small function familiar to classic messengers requires a detailed study and new approaches. But we see a clear path to the decentralized Internet and follow it. ” — Alexei Lebedev, CEO of ADAMANT TECH LABS.
We have done a lot of work. To estimate the scope, have a look at the list:
- Listings on coin integrators resources
- Block Explorer redesign
- Enhancing ADAMANT infrastructure
- ADAMANT 2FA release
- Feature for storing and transferring Lisk tokens in-chat
- Feature for storing and transferring DOGE in-chat
- Search-through messages
- Web-app redesign
- Notifications in Web-app
- Feature for storing and transferring Dash in-chat
- Themes (dark theme)
- Exchange rates service
- Feature for storing and transferring KuCoin Shares in-chat
- Exporting of Private keys (iOS)
- Messages in push notifications (iOS)
- Chatrooms API release (node 0.5.1)
- Reading and sending messages via Console
- ADAMANT in Tor
- Web app 2.0 release
- Node API Specification
- Bots on ADAMANT blockchain
- Anonymous crypto exchanges on the ADAMANT platform
- Bet Bot on crypto rates
- Forging pool software update
- Partnership with Stably and Stably Dollar integration
- Feature for storing and transferring Dash in-chat (iOS)
- Apps for Mac and Windows
- App for GNU/Linux
- Chatrooms API demo for Android
- Ability to create own Exchanger
- Web app 2.3.0 release
- Partnership with Resfinex and ADM/USDT listing
- Feature for storing and transferring BTC in-chat
We made extensive plans for the upcoming 2020, and the ADAMANT Messenger will become better, faster, more convenient — step by step. It’s just it — if you work on a project, it will prosper.
We really need your support. If you want to speed up development, make a donation or buy ADM tokens.
Happy New Year 2020!
Bitcoin Cash: qqzyy88lxqhf6cnc722wzfyfwhnzu8qtdqgr07grg2