It is with great enthusiasm that we are announcing Adapt Forward’s entrance into the commercial cyber security space. After years of supporting some of the best offensive and defensive capabilities within the Department of Defense including Cyber Security Service Providers (CSSPs) and a National Security Agency (NSA) certified Red Team, we feel the time has come to share our innovative cyber defense methodology with commercial customers struggling to implement effective and sustainable infosec programs. By blending offensive and defensive skill sets, we can help your company identify gaps within your cyber security architecture and provide get-well roadmaps to ensure your organization’s cyber threat risk posture is fully understood and adequately defended.
Some of the services we offer include:
Defensive Security Solutions
- Vulnerability Scanning — Vulnerability scanning identifies assets with known vulnerabilities present on your network. These unpatched systems present an easy to exploit attack surface to adversaries. Vulnerabilities identified by our solution should be patched immediately to reduce risk in your environment.
- Incident Response Services — If a skilled adversary compromises your network do you have the skills to irradiate the threat? Adapt Forward has perfected its hunt procedures with many years of experience responding to Department of Defense cyber incidents. Our tailored incident response service includes:
>>Identification of initial threat vector
>>Implementation of Countermeasures to prevent reinfection
- Cyber Hunt Service — The Cyber Hunt service is designed for organizations that suspect a compromise but are unable to isolate the intrusion. Adapt Forward has developed custom solutions to temporarily drop in your environment to monitor, detect, and respond to malicious threat actors.
Offensive Security Testing Solutions
- Penetration Testing — Penetration tests come in a variety of flavors. We work with you to identify which test will help you meet your cyber security goals. Our penetration testing services include:
>>Internet of Things (IOT)
- Adversarial Simulation — Adapt Forward has years of experience supporting a NSA Certified Red Team. By simulating APT Actors, we test how well your computer network defense solutions and response procedures are at detecting/stopping nation state level adversaries. Our testing methodology tests every layer of your company’s security from the physical to the virtual.
Blended Security Testing Solutions
- Purple Teaming — Using our same adversarial simulation methodology but we work directly with your company’s security operations team to design and build specific threat models to test the indicators of compromise built for your organization. We work directly with your organization’s IT security staff during the entire process.
Risk & Compliance Solutions
- Cyber Security Program Review — A full review of your cyber security program. We will spend time evaluating your current computer network defense architecture, toolsets, configurations, and response processes to ensure your company is in the best possible position to defend itself against cyber attacks.
Thank you for checking us out! We look forward to partnering with you to meet your cyber security goals! Give us a follow: