HowDoo Gives Away $65,000 In Tokens To Celebrate Adbank Partnership
If there’s anything we’ve learned from the recent data scandals, it’s clear that social networks own us and not the other way around. It’s time for that to change.
Adbank is thrilled to announce a partnership with HowDoo, a social platform that you control built on the blockchain. To celebrate, HowDoo is generously giving away $65,000 worth of their uDoo token to members of both communities in a contest (more info below).
The two companies will cooperate and take steps to integrate ADB technology into the HowDoo platform as a means to provide creators with another way to monetize their content. HowDoo’s vision of advertising is unique in how it aligns incentives with advertisers, publishers and consumers.
Adbank co-founder and CMO Angelo Dodaro recently joined the HowDoo advisor board to support the team through their ICO.
“There’s a lot of players aiming to win the race to be the world’s next major social media platform but what you’re not seeing is a user-centric approach that can only be embraced by the blockchain. HowDoo has the ingredients that can set it up for success.
Adbank is proud to work with their team to explore new ways to compensate content creators in a way that’s both fair to them and the users that provide their data for ad targeting.” — Angelo Dodaro
Consumers that allow their data to be monetized with ads on HowDoo will receive kickbacks from the platform as a part of holistic approach to community growth.
“Giving creators more power and freedom to monetize their content is something that’s deeply important to us at HowDoo and Adbank is the perfect partner to explore this. The contest is a fun way for our two communities to interact and grow together.” — David Brierley, Founder and CEO of HowDoo
HowDoo Contest Details
A total of $65,000 worth of uDoo tokens will be given away to members of the HowDoo and Adbank communities.
The contest is now closed. Please stay tuned on official Adbank and Howdoo channels for winner announcement.
Main Prizes (requires form entry)
A total of $65,000 in uDoo tokens will be given away in prizing.
- 1st Prize: $20,000 in uDoo
- 2nd Prize: $5000 in uDoo
- 3rd Prize: $2500 in uDoo
- PLUS 50 additional winners will receive $500 in uDoo tokens!
BONUS WINNER #1: Contest Shares on Twitter
One person who retweets the tweet below will win $2500 in uDoo tokens.
BONUS WINNER #2: Hashtag Winners
Tweet with #adbank and #howdoo on Twitter between June 2 and June 11 to be entered to win $2500 in uDoo tokens!
There will be two winners for this prize, one winner for Adbank shares and one winner for HowDoo shares will win $2500 in uDoo tokens each.
BONUS WINNER #3: Community All Star
Two $2500 prizes will be awarded to outstanding community supporters. There will be one $2500 winner for Adbank posts and one $2500 winner for HowDoo posts.
To qualify, you must submit a screenshot of a post you make about either Adbank or HowDoo on one of the following channels:
- Original blog posts (Steemit, Medium or other)
- Facebook groups
Your post must be made between June 2 and June 11 for a chance to win!
How To Enter The Contest
- Fill out this form.
- Ensure you follow both Adbank and Howdoo on Twitter.
- Ensure you are a member of the official Adbank and HowDoo Telegram channels.
- Read the bonus winner sections above to see how you can increase your odds.
Official Contest Rules
- Canada & USA Participation: Unfortunately residents of Canada and the US cannot be awarded tokens. We sincerely apologize to our American and Canadian friends. Swag will be sent to the first 25 people in the US & Canada that fill out the form.
- How To Enter: All details for qualifying can be found through this form: https://form.jotform.com/81505329802252
- Prizing: HowDoo reserves the right to terminate participants from the contest at any time, for any reason. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. This contest is open to legal residents of ELIGIBLE LOCATIONS and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Automated or Robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. HowDoo can disqualify any entrant at their sole discretion. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period, with the exception of the Community All Star Award. The Community All Star Award is based solely on the discretion of HowDoo. The random drawing will be conducted within 10 days of the contests completion on June 11, 2018 after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- Winner Notification: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately WINNER NOTIFICATION TIMEFRAME after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within WINNER ACCEPTANCE TIMEFRAME of notification. Winner must prove age to redeem prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability(collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; © any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER, SOCIAL MEDIA STATEMENT OF RELEASE: Social Medias accounts may be required to enter. If you don’t already have a social media accounts, visit applicable social media sites to create one. It is free to create an account. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any of the social media platforms. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to any social media platform.
- Zero Spam Tolerance: Twitter accounts that appear to be engaged in spammy practices (only retweeting, accounts setup exclusively for ICO bounties, etc.) will be disqualified at the discretion of HowDoo. Winners of the Hashtag contest found using the eligible hashtags on posts irrelevant to HowDoo or Adbank will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the contest holder.
- KYC Process: Winners of HowDoo tokens may be required to complete a KYC (Know-Your-Customer) process for identity verification. Failure to comply may result in prize forfeiture at the discretion of HowDoo.