Aditus Token Sale Whitelisting Procedure
The Aditus Initial Token Sale will be held on 30 Nov 2017, in line with a presentation at Blockshow Asia 2017. Here’s all the need-to-know information:
Apply to be Whitelisted
Only approved whitelisted address can participate in our token sale:
· Apply to be whitelisted at https://tokensale.aditus.net
· Verify that the domain you are on matches what is listed on our official communication channels.
Only click on URLs listed on our official communication channels listed below:
· Website: https://www.aditus.net
· Blog: https://medium.com/aditusnetwork
These are the only sources of accurate, reliable and updated information on the Aditus token sale.
Please follow the instructions accordingly:
· The whitelisting process involves answering and uploading your Identity document.
· You will be notified if your application is successful, rejected or pending additional information.
· Take the time to submit your relevant information, including your ETH wallet address accurately.
· Do not rush the process of sending in your whitelist application.
· Do not register multiple times.
Once whitelisted, you will be sent a link to a dashboard with instructions on how to send funds:
· Ethereum (ETH) and Bank Transfer are accepted payment modes during the token sale.
· Each Aditus (ADI) token is priced at USD 0.05 per ADI.
· The rate of ADI/ETH will be announced based on the ETH/USD rate at 12 pm (GMT +8) on 29 November 2017.
Future updates and announcements will be available on our official Telegram group: https://t.me/aditusnetwork
Aditus is the world’s first luxury access platform bridging luxury merchants and crypto-affluents on a revolutionary decentralised network. The Aditus team brings years of experience working with hundreds of luxury brands across multiple product categories.
For more information, please visit the Aditus website, or use the following channels to connect to the Aditus Network.