What’s New in the Premiere Pro 13.1 API
We’ve made a number of small improvements to Premiere Pro’s ExtendScript API, in Premiere Pro 13.1.
- Get notified when a sequence is activated.
- Get notified when something is changed, within a sequence.
- Remove track items.
- Unlink and re-link audio and video portions of track items.
- Operate on just the audio or video portions of a given track item.
- Get persistent identifiers, for Team Projects.
We’ve also added TypeScript support to (at least some of) Premiere Pro’s ExtendScript API. More definitions are forthcoming.
Adobe extends our thanks and gratitude for the valuable contributions from Pravdomil Toman’s XMP and initial API definitions, and Eric Robinson for patiently guiding me through the integration process. If the TypeScript definitions are useful to you, thank them; if there are problems, blame me.
As always, feel free to ask me anything.