aelf Enterprise 0.7.0 Beta Officially Released
Following the successful launch of the aelf testnet last year, we are proud to announce the release of aelf Enterprise 0.7.0 Beta, the next evolution of blockchain tailored for developers.
aelf Enterprise 0.7.0 Beta is a one-stop blockchain solution that includes a fully developed blockchain system, development kits, and documentations along with supporting infrastructure and services. We believe that this brings us one step closer to helping enterprises and developers build powerful applications on aelf with seamless ease.
aelf 0.7.0 Beta system includes:
1. aelf Enterprise
- aelf 0.7.0 beta
- DevKit 0.7.0 beta
2. aelf External Applications
- aelf Blockchain Scanner 0.7.0 Beta
- aelf Block Explorer 0.7.0 Beta
- aelf Wallet 0.7.0 Beta
- aelf JS SDK 3.0.0
3. aelf Browser Extension 0.7.0 Beta
aelf Enterprise 0.7.0 Beta:
- Complete blockchain system (Minimal Blockchain Kernel, Secret Sharing DPoS Consensus Mechanism, Smart Contract System, Voting System, Multiple Token System, Basic Cross-chain System)
- Supporting development kit (Development Template and Tutorial, Developer’s Manual, TestKit, BenchmarkKit, IDE Integration)
- Supporting Web tools and programs (Browser Extension, aelf Blockchain Scanner, aelf Explorer, aelf Wallet)
1. aelf Enterprise
- aelf 0.7.0 Beta: (https://github.com/AElfProject/AElf)
— High-Performance Smart Contract Runtime
— Consensus System
— Multiple Token System
— Voting System
— Cross Chain System
— Web API
— Boilerplate: TestKit, BenchmarkKit, IDE integration (https://github.com/AElfProject/aelf-boilerplate)
— Documents (https://docs.aelf.io/v/dev/)
— Tutorials (https://docs.aelf.io/v/dev/main)
1.1 aelf 0.7.0 Beta
High Performance Smart Contract Runtime
- Contract execution level: Based on Protobuf, aelf implements a smart contract execution environment similar to that of grpc. The input and output of all objects and their storage are all based on Protobuf high-performance serialization. State storage uses a high-performance decentralized database such as redis.
- Overall contract construction: Codes generated through the grpc plugin shows performances equivalent to that of a grpc server.
- Contract Controlling: Parallel execution within blocks can be operated through AKKA clusters.
- Security: The Secret Sharing algorithm can ensure that distributed random numbers are generated on all elected nodes. The sequence of block production in each round is determined through the generated random numbers, thereby reducing the possibility of node collusion and malicious acts.
- Finality: After ⅔ of the nodes verify a block, it will become irreversible and the data will be stored on the chain. The verified blocks cannot be reversed by hardforking.
Multiple Token System
Based on the contract system, a built-in Token System capable of blockchain interoperability has been implemented. All assets can be issued, transferred, locked and transferred across chains.
Based on the contract system, a universal voting system is functional, facilitating online governance and future protocol upgrades.
Cross Chain System
Cross chain system provides a way for any data on one chain to be transmitted to a different chain. The system is based on the Merkle tree root index and the amount of data stored in the mainchain is independent of the change in the number of sidechains. This means that the entire system can achieve multi-level mainchain/sidechain indexing and thereby scale up with ease.
A high-performance ASP.Net Core server results in a high-performance interactive framework.
The Enterprise version includes Development Templates and tutorials, Developer Manuals, TestKit, BenchmarkKit, and IDE Integration
- Developer Manuals: Provides a detailed introduction of the aelf system and API documentation
- TestKit: Allows developers to perform brief test on their contracts
- BenchmarkKit: Provides built-in performance test cases
- IDE Integration: Allows developers to debug smart contracts while developing and provides the ability to prompt unit test code coverage
Developers can quickly deploy aelf-based blockchain systems and create Dapps based on the development kits and tools provided. In addition, developers can familiarise themselves with the system through the developer documentation.
2. aelf External Applications
- aelf blockchain scanner (https://github.com/AElfProject/aelf-block-scan)
—Provides a convenient way for developers to store on-chain data to other locations, for development purposes
— Supports transaction, block, tps, and resource data storage
— The current version only supports the mysql database.
- aelf Block Explorer (https://github.com/AElfProject/aelf-block-explorer)
— Supports block and transaction queries
— Visually represents the built-in voting system
— Visually represents the built-in resource transactions
- aelf wallet (https://github.com/AElfProject/aelf-web-wallet)
— Supports local storage of private key
— Supports basic token transfer and transaction record checking
— Can search and add aelf contract tokens
— Can search for corresponding transaction histories
- aelf JS SDK 3.0.0 (https://github.com/AElfProject/aelf-sdk.js)
— Web API is encapsulated and called functionally.
— Provide wallet components and create wallets through SDK.
— Tool methods such as sha256 and protobufjs are provided.
3. aelf Browser Extension
- Stores private keys locally and provides a key management user interface
- Provides encrypted communication between the plugin and the application
- Supports transaction signatures in aelf Eco DAPP
- Supports users to visually manage application permissions
· aelf Twitter
· aelf Facebook
· aelf YouTube
· aelf Instagram
· aelf Reddit
· aelf Medium (for the latest update and articles)
· aelf Github (complete aelf project codes)
For more information, visit aelf.io