aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 Preview 2 Officially Released
On Monday, 27th of April, aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 Preview 2 was launched. aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 Preview 2 is optimized in terms of performance, scalability, and user experience. With a more comprehensive commercial blockchain solution — including a fully developed blockchain ecosystem, development kit, and supporting documents for basic applications and services — this version can provide a safe, stable, and efficient development environment for developers.
Preview 2 is an enterprise-ready, integrated blockchain solution. The ‘main chain + multi-side chain structure’, ‘cluster’ data center, a parallel computing system, AEDPoS consensus, and a multi-governance model catalyzes the deep integration of various applications with blockchain technology.
The Public Testnet Code has been upgraded to aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 preview 2 and all functions required for Mainnet launch are deployed. Supporting features, such as the Test Android, IOS, and web wallets, in addition to the Testnet Blockchain Explorer will be updated simultaneously. Based on aelf v1.0.0 preview 2, community users can experience the functional modules of aelf’s mainnet.
aelf Enterprise 1.0.0 Preview 2 Version System Integration
1. aelf Enterprise
- aelf v1.0.0 Preview 2
- DevKit v1.0.0 Preview 2
2. aelf External Applications
- aelf Blockchain scanner v0.4.1
- aelf Scanner Mysql plugin v1.0.0 Preview 2
- aelf Explorer v1.0.0 Preview 2
- aelf Wallet v1.0.0 Preview 2
- aelf JS SDK 3.2.33
- aelf-bridge 0.0.8
- aelf CLI in Nodejs v0.1.40
3. aelf Browser Extension v1.1.1
From here aelf will focus on analyzing exception cases based on the running of aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 Preview 2. At the same time, aelf will do deep and systematic research on block producing efficiency, node stability, DB performance, storage data structure, and network transmission efficiency optimizations. The team will continue to explore the ecosystem governance model and economic system model designs.
Preview 2 is a crucial display of aelf’s latest technical updates and the R&D achievements of the mainnet. Mainnet preparation has been initiated in accordance with the Mainnet launch Roadmap. More details will be posted in the near future!
Aelf will continue to strive for excellence, providing users with high-performance, stable, and reliable blockchain infrastructure.
1.aelf Enterprise Updates and Introduction
1.1 aelf v1.0.0 Preview 2
- Enhanced verification logic with contract approach
- Optimized the random number generation logic, improving ease of use
- Optimized the on-chain cache logic for better maintenance
- Upgraded dependency packages such as Grpc
- Optimizing the main / side-chain dividend pool logic
- Optimized the service fee calculation logic, making it easier to expand
- Optimized the service fee charging logic, improving usability
- Optimized code dependency/code style for better maintenance.
- Optimized CI/CD
1.2 Devkit v1.0.0 Preview 2
- aelf-boilerplate: https://github.com/AElfProject/aelf-boilerplate
- Developer documents: https://docs.aelf.io/
Document update of Contract Interface, CSharp SDK, Web API.
2. aelf External Applications Update
2.1 aelf blockchain scanner v0.4.1
- Fix reference bug
2.2 aelf Scanner Mysql plugin v1.0.0 Preview 2
2.3 aelf Explorer v1.0.0 Preview 2
- Added all chain data.
- Displayed the name of a known address.
2.4 aelf wallet v1.0.0 Preview 2
aelf IOS/Android Wallet Beta Download Link:
- iOS: Search for aelf in the App Store. (The APP is currently under review, so please be patient.)
- Android: http://d.6short.com/AelfAndroid
2.5 aelf JS SDK 3.2.33
- Fix private key bug
2.6 aelf-bridge 0.0.8
2.7 aelf CLI in Nodejs v0.1.40
3. aelf Browser Extension v1.1.1
— Join the Community:
· Read weekly articles on the aelf blog
· Catch up with the develop progress on Github
· Instagram: aelfblockchain
· YouTube Channel: aelf
For more information, visit aelf.io