aelf Progress Report (Apr 2rd — Apr 15th)
1.Data providers test coverage
Implemented some basic tests to cover the data providers functionality.
2.Transaction pool implementation
Wrote a basic transaction pool for receiving transactions and pooling them before they are executed.
Implemented functionality for signing transactions and blocks.
4.Block and transaction validation
Some validation functionality mainly on the structure and some basic properties.
5.Improved tests for the storage components
Certain tests needed to be consolidated and some extra ones written to cover more functionality.
1.Fix Asset Chain Browser bugs
2.The Asset Chain Browser online( http://insight.asset-test.aelf.io/insight/)
3.Test work for Asset chain sdk and fix bugs
1. Accomplished the preceding tasks to ensure that aelfie mining is carried out as scheduled
2. Increase support for Arabic
1. Task system optimization and reconstruction of the storage to improve the quality of service.
Please find more information in the picture:
— Join the Community:
· Read weekly articles on the aelf blog
· Catch up with the develop progress on Github
· Instagram: aelfblockchain
· YouTube Channel: aelf
For more information, visit aelf.io