AELF Progress Report (Jan 29th — Feb 11th)
Completed implementations of all the kernel modules, including:
1. World state update
2. Merkle tree data structure update
3. Structure of block and chain update
4. Scheduler algorithm
5. Smart contract deployment
6. Execution of transaction with method call
7. Demo for serialization/deserialization
1.Implementation of asset chain wallet for exchange.
2.Optimized transaction processing under complicated circumstances.
3.Stabilized asset chain browser.
Please check the picture for more information.
As the Chinese New Year is approaching, we will release our next progress report on March 4th. In the meantime, we hope that everyone will continue to follow our official twitter to get the latest news on aelf. We’d like to say our thanks for all of those who have been supporting us, and we wish everyone a happy Chinese New Year!
— Join the Community:
· Read weekly articles on the aelf blog
· Catch up with the develop progress on Github
For more information, visit aelf.io