aelf Testnet Name Submission Contest is LIVE!
On Monday, 27th of April, aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 Preview 2 was launched. The Public Testnet Code has been upgraded to aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 preview 2 and all functions required for the Mainnet launch are deployed. aelf is now taking submissions the Public Testnet for an English Name that explores and highlights the brand value of aelf’s Public Testnet. This event will also encourage the aelf community to participate in aelf Governance and Development issues, injecting new content into the aelf Public Testnet.
- Be a meaningful English Name
- Use real words or create your own words, but make sure it’s easy to read and remember.
- The name needs to be consistent with the brand concept and platform features of aelf.
- The name needs to be unique and can not be similar to competitors.
- The name must not contain any crude or derogatory elements or be perceived unethical.
- Selection Method
- 10 names will be selected as finalists from all submissions by the organizers.
- The 10 Name finalists will be visible to the public and voting will take place to choose the winner.
- Selection Time
- Preliminary Selection Time: May 13th 00:00 — May 14th 23:59 (GMT + 8)
- Voting Time: May 15th 12:00- May 19th 23:59 (GMT + 8)
- Voting — Link to the 10 finalists will be updated on May 15th
- Chinese Community Voting Address: + Voting Address (Vote on Weibo)
- English Community Voting Address: + Voting Address (Vote on Twitter)
Note: The specific awards shall be based on the number of votes. Lucky vote prize will be randomly selected from the voters.
Use an English name to explain your understanding of aelf or give a new brand meaning to aelf. What are you waiting for? Will you have the honor of naming the aelf Public Testnet?
— Join the Community:
· Read weekly articles on the aelf blog
· Catch up with the develop progress on Github
· Instagram: aelfblockchain
· YouTube Channel: aelf
For more information, visit aelf.io