DApp competition | aelf DApp Competition Results Announced!
On June 9, the DApp competition launched by the aelf foundation concluded. This competition is based on the aelf public testnet, with a specific focus on light DApps, to encourage more developers to participate in the aelf ecosystem.
Since the DApp competition launched on the 21st of April, the aelf team has received applications from individual developers and teams interested in increasing their involvement in the aelf ecosystem. After a careful evaluation of the level of completion, innovation, user experience, and technical framework we are excited to announce the winner. The ‘Achieve Electrical Proof Storage DApp’ was selected to win the excellent design award, receiving 12,000 ELF.
Name：Achieve Electrical Proof Storage DApp
Purpose: Improving the efficiency of confirming the authenticity of electronic evidence in judicial proceedings and reducing the cost of protecting the rights of the parties.
- Users who need fixed electrical evidence as litigation evidence
- Users who need to declare original works of Art
- Judicial departments that need to review electrical evidence
- Storage requirements: For Users who need fixed electrical evidence as litigation evidence, the original evidence documents need to be returned. For Users who need to declare original works of Art, the completion time of the work needs to be identified with the help of a blockchain timestamp, the content of the work needs to be identified with the help of a hash verification, and finally, only the hash verification results need to be returned.
- Verification requirements: Users who need fixed electrical evidence as litigation evidence, they must enter the ID Code to return to the original file. Users who need to declare original works of Art, they must enter the ID code and the original file to return the hash comparison result.
The aelf foundation held this competition to help provide a stable, reliable and easy-to-use DApp environment for developers to develop, deploy and run their applications with specific focus on performance, chain governance and user experience. It will also serve as a means to explore a variation of blockchain applications in relation to economic and social governance, and to promote the integration of blockchain technology and a functioning economic system on aelf.
— Join the Community:
· Read weekly articles on the aelf blog
· Catch up with the develop progress on Github
· Instagram: aelfblockchain
· YouTube Channel: aelf
For more information, visit aelf.io